Customer service platform that allows businesses to manage customer interactions and support tickets across various channels, such as email, phone, chat, and social media. The platform also provides tools for creating and managing dashboards that display key performance indicators (KPIs) for customer service teams.
Here are a few examples of KPIs that can be tracked and displayed on Service Cloud dashboards:
- First Contact Resolution (FCR): A measure of how effectively customer inquiries and problems are being resolved on the first contact.
- The customer effort score (CES) is a measure of how easy it is for customers to do business with your company. Use omnichannel surveys to measure CES, and identify areas where your business can improve to reduce customer effort.
- Average Handle Time (AHT): A measure of the average amount of time it takes for customer service reps to resolve a customer’s inquiry or problem.
- Case Volume: A measure of the total number of customer service cases handled by the team over a specific period of time.
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT): A measure of how satisfied customers are with the service they received.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): A measure of customer loyalty and likelihood to recommend a company or product.
- Customer Retention Rate (CRR) – a measure of how well a company is retaining its customers over time.
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) – a measure of the total value that a customer is expected to bring to a business over the course of their lifetime.
- Agent Utilization: A measure of how effective customer service reps are using the Service Cloud platform and its tools.
- Escalated Cases: A measure of the number of customer service cases that have been escalated to a higher level of support.
- Self-Service: A measure of how often customers are using self-service options, such as a knowledge base or FAQ, to resolve their inquiries or problems.
- SLA compliance: A measure of how well the customer service team is meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers
- Measure customer engagement: Measure the level of customer engagement and feedback, this can be achieved through open-ended questions and ask customers to rate their overall engagement with the company
By tracking and displaying these KPIs on Service Cloud dashboards, businesses can gain visibility into the performance of their customer service teams and identify areas for improvement
I have 9+ yrs of experience in Sales, Service, Community, and Analytics cloud. Salesforce Specialist in Einstein Analytics 6x Certified and 5x Super badges